Pharma Dynamics seeks to appoint one unemployed B. Sc. Honours students with limited or no work experience to participate in their Regulatory Graduate Programme in North Riding, Gauteng. The purpose of position is to participate in a graduate placement program to prepare for a career in Regulatory Affairs.
Pharma Dynamics is South Africa’s fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company and has experienced phenomenal growth since its inception in 2001.
What the job entails
Regulatory pharmacists and regulatory scientists compile product dossiers for registration with the Medicines Control Council (MCC). It is a highly specialized field which involves the application of pharmacological knowledge, interpretation of MCC guidelines, analysis of dossiers sourced from different countries and construction of a comprehensive dossier within established parameters.
The program stages are as follows:
- Stage 1: The company provides two months of job shadowing and basic training to enable graduates to familiarize themselves with the job of Regulatory Scientist
- Stage 2: Graduates who successfully complete Stage 1 may be invited to participate in a structured 10 month training and development program covering the core competencies of dossier compilation. Internal training and external exposure will be offered.
- Stage 3: Graduates who successfully complete Stage 2 may be appointed to permanent staff and will receive a further year’s training and mentorship to become a fully competent Regulatory Scientist.
- B Sc. Honours degree in the fields of pharmacology, biochemistry, biotechnology, scientific research
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills
- Above average academic ability
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Structured and logical approach to work
- High detail orientation and accuracy
- Technical writing skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a larger team
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 08 April 2016.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://pharmadynamics.co.za/careers/regulatory-graduate-program/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]
Any questions can be directed to her at the following email address: [email protected] (only for enquiries)