A vacancy exist for an Administration Clerk at Life Midmed Hospital in Middleburg, reporting to the Catering Manager, Brigitte Foley. The incumbent will be responsible for administrative functions in the catering department.
- Generate and process all requisitions on WINGS/SMART STREAM
- Ensure requisitions are actioned promptly and efficiently.
- Manage all purchase transactions from requisition to verification of invoices.
- Gather and match all signed delivery notes, requisitions, orders and invoices received from different departments.
- Reconcile invoice and purchase order in terms of product, price, supplier and terms of trade. Receipting invoices on Wings.
- Maintain accurate records and data on expenditure.
- All purchase orders older than 1 month must be followed up.
- Monitoring budget for the department
- Ensure correct budget expenditure feedback once a month.
- Secretarial and administrative duties of the catering department including the typing of relevant correspondence and statistics
- Message taking, diary management and setting up meetings as well as accurate minute taking
- Developing sound working relationships with internal and external customers to provide a quality service Participate in ensuring conformance to QMS audit standards
- Ensuring pre-administrative functions are performed accurately in accordance with Life Healthcare standards
- Ensuring administrative functions are performed accurately
- Completing administrative tasks as allocated by the Catering Manager.
- Grade 12 and computer literacy
- An enthusiastic, motivated, well organised individual with initiative and able to handle pressure.
- Able to work overtime if required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are prerequisites
- Prior knowledge and experience of hospital environment specifically catering, a requirement.
- Working knowledge of Wings.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel when required, including own reliable transportation
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
How to applyInterested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to apply by forwarding a comprehensive CV to Belinda Brits by close of business on 12 April 2016. Send your application to Email: [email protected] or Fax: 086 224 6138.Foe enquiries call Belinda on Tel: 013 283 8805Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Via – Life Healthcare