The Innovation Hub Management Company in association with the Climate Innovation Centre (CIC), invites applications for the Green Economy Learnership Programme (New Venture Creation).
This Learnership is a 12 months programme which provides access to a comprehensive skills set that includes technical, soft skills and professional development.
The Innovation Hub Management Company (SOC) Ltd is a subsidiary of the Gauteng Growth and Development Agency (SOC) Ltd (an initiative by the Gauteng Provincial Government for investing in strategic economic infrastructure and investment promotion to unlock economic growth in Gauteng). The Innovation Hub is the first Science and Technology Park in Southern Africa, established to spur the growth of smart industries in Gauteng to create a truly ‘smart’ province.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18-35 years
- Be a South African citizen.
- Currently have your own business.
- Be hungry for success
- Be a go-getter
- Be a game changer
- Be dedicated and committed
- Have the potential to change the status quo
- Want to learn more about climate change and the green economy
- Want to gain entrepreneurial skills
- Want to gain leadership and soft skills
- Want to gain access to a network of established businesses
How to apply
Closing date is 06 April 2016.
If you face any technical challenges please send your query to [email protected]
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
Via – The Innovation Hub