South Africa SA Government Jobs: Circular 01 of 2022
Posting Issued: 16 January 2022
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Full Document: Circular 01 (click here to view the full document)
All Departments with open Vacancies:
- Basic education
- Employment and labour
- Government pensions administration agency
- Higher education and training
- Mineral resources and energy
- Office of the public service commission
- Public enterprises