South Africa SA Government Jobs: Circular 03 of 2022
Posting Issued: 28 January 2022
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Full Document: Circular 03 (click here to view the full document)
Departments with Internships
Departments with Jobs Requiring only Grade 12
All Departments with open Vacancies:
- Civilian Secretariat for Police
- Employment and Labour
- Forestry Fisheries and The Environment
- Higher Education and Training
- Human Settlements
- Justice and Constitutional Development
- Military Veterans
- National Treasury
- Office of the Public Service Commission
- Planning Monitoring and Evaluation
- Public Works and Infrastructure
- Small Business Development
- South African Police Service
- Sport Arts and Culture