South Africa SA Government Jobs: Circular 02 of 2022
Posting Issued: 21 January 2022
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Full Document: Circular 02 (click here to view the full document)
All Departments with open Vacancies:
- Basic Education
- Civilian Secretariat for Police Service
- Cooperative Governance
- Employment and Labour
- Forestry Fisheries and the Environment
- Government Communications Information System
- Government Pensions Administration Agency
- Government Printing Works
- Higher Education and Training
- Home Affairs
- International Relations and Cooperation
- Justice and Constitutional Development
- National Prosecuting Authority
- Planning Monitoring and Evaluation
- Public Service and Administration
- Public Works and Infrastructure
- South African Police Service
- Sport Arts and Culture
- Trade Industry and Competition
- Traditional Affairs
- Water and Sanitation
- Women Youth and Persons With Disabilities