Table of Contents
Santam’s GAP is a 24-month programme consisting of a variety of developmental elements designed to develop the graduate’s specific skills and knowledge for personal and/or professional development.
The GAP Programme is an opportunity which is designed to assist Graduates to make the transition from being a student at university to entering into the exciting world of work at Santam. Graduates are offered a variety of support mechanisms to assist in making a successful transition and they will have a number of responsibilities relating to this which includes:
- Liaising effectively with supervisors
- Participating in training and experience opportunities
- Assist in identifying areas where further experience or training is required
- Acquire information about respective position and Santam
- Comply with the organization’s Values and Code of Conduct
- Be a willing and interested participant in on-the-job learning
- Take responsibility for personal and career development
- Participate in evaluations conducted on the GAP
- Demonstrate a commitment to the successful completion of the GAP
- Participate in the performance management process, including completing and submitting performance agreements within the allocated timeframe and engaging in and actively seeking regular feedback from their manager
- Meet the business outcomes and performance measures specified in their performance agreement
- Have completed business related degree-level qualification or proof that degree will be completed prior to the programme commencement date
- Strong academic record/results will be advantageous
- Less than 2 years’ work experience (post-qualification)
- Younger than 25 years
- Interest in the insurance industry
- Proof of South African citizenship
- Should not have previously participated in a graduate programme
The discipline of study in which candidates have completed their qualification(s) will be considered in line with the scarce skills areas required within the business.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Relating and networking
- Applying expertise and technology
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Deciding and initiating action
- Living the values
How To Apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.