PerkinElmer: Internship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 25 April 2014
The duration of the programme is twelve months, with effect from 17 June 2014. Interested and qualifying graduates that have never participated in an Internship Programme in the Public Service or the Private Sector are invited to apply for these positions. The main focus of PerkinElmer South Africa (Pty) Ltd is to train aspirant Service Engineers on high-end analytical instrumentation in line with our Core Values and Strategic Priorities.
- A completed B.Sc. degree in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or
- A completed B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering (Low Current) or
- A completed B Tech degree in Electrical Engineering (Low Current) or
- A completed B Tech degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Comprehensive CV;
- Certified copy of your academic record;
- Certified copies of your SA passport;
- Be a South African citizen;
- Hold a valid South African Passport (4 months will be spent at the PerkinElmer Academy in India);
- Hold a valid South African Driving Licence for a motor vehicle;
- Be available to attend the selection day from 09H00-20h00 in Midrand on 14 May 2014.
How To Apply
Forward your applications to email@example.com or hand deliver it to PerkinElmer South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Building 21 Thornhill Office Park, 94 Bekker Road, Midrand.