AngloGold: Nurse Training Programme 2014
Closing Date: 25 April 2014
- Duration of the programme will be one year with intake date in June 2014.
- Candidates should be able to undergo training in the Klerksdorp as well as occasionally in the Carletonville areas.
- AngloGold Ashanti Health will pay the course fees and prescribed books for the course
- Accommodation and transport will not be provided.
- Successful candidates will be employed by AngloGold Ashanti Health (Pty) Ltd as fixed-term contractors for the duration of the training, during which time a basic allowance will be paid.
- Note that there is no guarantee of full-time employment at the end of the one-year training period.
- Currently be unemployed
- Reside in the Matlosana district (Klerksdorp, Orkney, Stilfontein, Hartbeesfontein)
- Be South African citizens
- Have Grade 12 with a D symbol for English HG or a C symbol for English SG or a Level 4 for English
- All foreign Grade 12 Certificates should be verified by SAQA prior to submitting your application.
- Have Biology and Natural Science (an advantage)
- Be fully functioning in basic mathematics
- Be fully conversant in English
- Be willing to undergo psychometric testing
- Be able to pass the Company medical examination.
How To Apply
Application forms to be collected from and hand delivered to: The Human Resources Department, West Vaal Hospital in Orkney.
Enquiries: Amelda Burger, Tel: (018) 700- 2422 or David Maruping, Tel: (018) 700-1123.