Rhodes Food Group: Industrial Engineering Internship Programme Opportunity
Closing Date: 14 April 2014
This Industrial Engineering Intern will be responsible for assisting with Process Optimization and Continuous Improvement by conducting production system analysis. Additionally, this individual will utilize industrial engineering principles for the improvement of various factors in the plant.
- Team player who can work effectively in a team environment.
- Basics understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts, floor layout, and work flow.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills,
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong MS office experience, CAD experience a plus
- Must have completed their S4 in Industrial engineering Diploma
How To Apply
Send CVs to [email protected]
Enquiries: Leshabela Geoffrey, Tel: 011 953 2334