Closing Date: 28 September 2018
Bursaries are available to Grade 12 learners and post- and undergraduate students interested in pursuing careers in:
To qualify for a full-time bursary from the Provincial Treasury, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen who resides in the Western Cape.
- Be between 17 and 35 years’ old.
- Obtained an average of 60% or higher for the previous year of study at high school or university.
- Not in receipt of any other bursaries.
- (if a postgraduate applicant) already obtained a B. Degree within one or more of the targeted fields of study.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for a bursary.
How To Apply