Closing Date: 20 August 2018
The Goodyear Graduate-in-Training Programme provides the platform for you to refine your skills and make a difference in an exciting ever-changing industry. It is benchmarked to world-class standards and strengthened by the principle of shared responsibility between the company and participants for their growth and development.
Our two-year programme will afford you an opportunity to learn from top-quality professionals in an international company. It is well structured and consists of on-the-job training, formal training, self-development, leadership development and professional development.
It will get you ready to take your place in the professional world.
Are you are a graduate with:
- Excellent academic results ( Minimum academic average of 65% average)
- Top-notch communication skills
- Leadership potential
- The ability to work in teams
- A drive for delivering results
We work best with people like you. Through our Graduate in Training Programme, we ensure that Goodyear secures a competitive advantage by attracting young and dynamic individuals with the correct skills into the organisation. As a result and in line with our vision, the company is committed to providing a supportive learning environment, which will ultimately ensure the success of our graduates.
How To Apply
To apply to one of our Graduate -in -Training Oppertunities, simply send an email to the relevant email address below. What you need to attach:
- Copy of Academic Record
- Copy of ID
Please send the above to the email adress which applies to you.
- BEng Mechanical Engineering: [email protected]
- BSc Chemical Engineering: [email protected]
- BCom/Honours Marketing Management: [email protected]
- BCom/Honours Logistics Management/ Supply Chain: [email protected]
- BCom/Honours Accounting / Financial Sciences: [email protected]