Pharma Dynamics seeks to appoint two students with a degree/diploma/ higher certificate in Business Administration or similar with limited or no work experience to participate in our Regulatory Affairs Technical Assistant Internship in Cape Town, Western Cape. The interns will participate in a 12 month internship to prepare for a career in Regulatory Affairs Administration.
Pharma Dynamics is South Africa’s fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company and has experienced phenomenal growth since its inception in 2001.
What the job entails
Regulatory Affairs Technical Assistants provide administrative support to all activities required for the submission for registration and maintenance of pharmaceutical product dossiers with local and foreign regulatory authorities. Activities include maintaining dossiers, correspondence and assisting in preparation of new product registrations, electronic and physical document management activities as well as liaison with third parties.
The program stages are as follows
- Stage 1: The company provides two months of job shadowing and basic training to enable graduates to familiarize themselves with the job of Regulatory Affairs Technical Assistant
- Stage 2: Graduates who successfully complete Stage 1 may be invited to participate in a structured 10 month training and development program covering the core competencies of dossier compilation. Internal training and external exposure will be offered.
- Stage 3: Graduates who successfully complete Stage 2 may be appointed to permanent staff and will receive a further year’s training and mentorship to become a fully competent Regulatory Affairs Technical Assistant
What we are looking for
- Solid computer skills and Microsoft Office suite skills as the job entails working on electronic databases
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly accurate and precise
- Good planning and organising skills
- Able to follow a system to perfection
- Tenacity and good follow-up skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
How to apply
Applications close on 17 Match 2016.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://pharmadynamics.co.za/careers/regulatory-affairs-technical-assistant-internship-rata-internship/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]
Any questions can be directed to her at the following email address: [email protected] (Please don’t send your applications to this address. It’s only for enquiries).