Upload CV: Internship Opportunity @UFSweb
The University of the Free State is looking for a 2 Interns to join the Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL). The Interns will form part of the Programme for Academic Student Success (PASS) with on a 1 year contract. The purpose of the internship programme is to offer graduates (diploma/degree), with no relevant work experience, the opportunity to obtain practical workplace exposure and experience.
Assumption of duties: 1 April 2016, or as soon as possible thereafter.
Salary: The salary scale is available on request.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the distribution and capturing of student evaluations.
- Attend all PASS sessions.
- Assist with the report writing of the credit load report for the PASS cohort.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research analysis of the PASS sessions.
- Write reports on the quantitative and qualitative research.
- Write reports on the high risk modules.
- Assist with the tracking of students in the PASS cohort.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to MS Word and Excel.
- Good written language proficiency in English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team.
- Good organising skills and the ability to work independently.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Basic understanding of quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- The candidate must be available for a period of 1 year to participate in the project.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
How to apply
Closing date is 14 March 2016.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.ufs.ac.za/templates/vacancies?Vacancy=3232″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]
Click here to apply online
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 3934/3687.
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates