The University of Free State invites applications for a General financial administration internship position with its Department of Finance (Contract appointment: 1 year)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Core functions in the salary division.
- Core functions in the procurement division.
- Core functions in the asset administration division.
- Core functions in the creditors division.
- Bachelor’s degree with Accounting / Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management / Equivalent qualification.
- Communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s richly diverse working environment.
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to MS Word and Excel.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year to participate in the project.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
How to apply
Closing date is 20 October 2015
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://pshr.ufs.ac.za/psp/hrprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?FOCUS=Applicant&” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 3934/3687.