St Benedict’s is an Independent Catholic School which seeks to provide a holistic education for boys through full participation in spiritual, academic, sporting, creative and cultural activities.
The Board of Governors invites applications for the following post in the Junior Preparatory School.
Intern Teacher – Foundation Phase
- Must be studying towards a Foundation Phase qualification through a recognised tertiary institution.
- Will be required to engage in the daily life of the school such as observation, preparation and presentation of lessons, break duties and involvement in the school co-curricular programme.
- Needs to be creative and able to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit a letter of motivation and their abridged curriculum vitae by no later than 19 October 2015.
How To Apply
The Board reserves the right not to make an appointment. The submission of a C.V. will in itself not automatically qualify the applicant for an interview. Only those candidates that are short-listed for the position will be notified.
Closing Date : 19 October 2015
Harcus Road, Bedfordview, Johannesburg, South Africa