The Power Group is offerig a Psychometric Internship at the Blackheath Head Office, Western Cape. This is a 6 month internship opportunity staring 13 January 2016.
- Completed Industrial/Organisational Psychology Honours degree or equivalent Honours level degree.
- Completed the Psychological Assessment module at Honours level.
- You must want to register with the HPCSA to become a registered Independent Psychometrist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Administering, scoring and interpreting of psychometric assessments;
- Performing administrative duties related to assessments (i.e. maintain assessment documents and files);
- Creating a positive assessment experience for candidates, clients and other relevant stakeholders;
- Communicate assessment process and policy internally;
- Manage relationships with external service providers;
- Manage internal invoicing process and ensure that external vendors are paid on time;
- Assist where needed on various internal reporting mechanisms (i.e. cost of assessments);
- Assisting with recruitment and selection;
- Liaising with the broader Organisational Development division and recruitment agencies; • Conducting research on the development and enhancement of assessment tools;
- Ad hoc relationship management, project involvement and support.
Skills and Behavioural Attributes
- Written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer literacy skills (Microsoft office, especially Word and Excel)
- Strong administration, planning and organizational skills
- High level problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills (i.e. relationship building)
- Ability to function independently and take initiative
- High attention to detail
- Strict sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Fluent in English Added advantages
- EE/AA candidates will be given preference in line with our Employment Equity targets
- Previous experience in an HR environment
- Code 08 driver’s license
How to apply
Closing date is 15 October 2015
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.powergrp.co.za/current-vacancies/#tab-1412687434-2-85″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date