Technical Graduate Programme 2018 at Durban ICC
The Durban ICC is calling for suitable Graduates to join our graduate programme within the Operations
The graduate programme is a 12 month programme.
The position within the Graduate Programme is that of a Technical Trainee. The incumbent will be
required to perform tasks supporting live events within the Durban ICC, a 7-day, 24hr business. The
position reports directly to the respective Operations Manager, working closely with the Technical
Administrator, the Technical Operators and Co-ordinators and respective team members as well as the
Operations & Events Department.
QUALIFICATIONS. EXPERIENClAND COMPETENCIES
- 0 Audio Visual Diploma/ Performing Arts Technology! Multimedia Studies/ similar tertiary certification
- 0 Computer skills
- 0 Good command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Good communication skills
- High tolerance for working under pressure
- Confidence to deal with irate/difficult clients
- Attention to detail and quality orientated
- Willing to work flexi-hours (including weekends and public holidays) as and when business dictates
- Team player
Please note that graduates should have not graduated more than 12 months ago and must have no
experience in the field of study.
Applications must reach the Human Resources Department , Durban ICC, PO Box 155, Durban 4000 or
45 Bram Fischer Road, Durban 4001 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the CV submission is Friday, 30 January 2015
Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants who have not been contacted 30 days after the closing date should consider themselves