Health and Safety Graduate Programme 2015 at Durban ICC
The Durban ICC is calling for suitable Graduates to join our graduate programme within the Operations Department. The graduate programme is a 12 month programme. The position within the Graduate Programme is that of Health and Safety Graduate. The incumbents will be required to perform tasks supporting live events within the Durban ICC, a 7-day, 24hr business.
reports directly to the Risk Manager, working closely with the Health and Safety Officer.
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Tertiary Qualification in Health and Safety
- Basic Computer Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of the English language (both written & verbal)
- High tolerance for working under pressure.
- Confidence to deal with irate / difficult clients.
- Attention to detail and quality orientated.
- Team player
- Presentation skills
KEY PERFORMANCE I MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE
- Assist Safety Officer with Administrative tasks.
- Present induction to service providers (once properly trained).
- Accompany service providers (such as Fire Equipment) when doing routine maintenance work.
- Actively involved in fire drills.
- Take part in the SHE Committee meetings
Applications must reach the Human Resources Department , Durban ICC, PO Box 155, Durban 4000 or
45 Bram Fischer Road, Durban 4001 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the CV submission is Friday, 30 January 2015
Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants who have not been contacted 30 days after the closing date should consider themselves