Submt CV: Sun International Learnership 2018
Sun International Learnership invites unemployed matriculants to apply for gaming operations learnerships based at Sandton.
Sun International Contact Centre has a 12 month-Telephone Agents (NQF level 4) learnership opportunities available, inclusive of a generous monthly stipend.
Grade 12 (Matric)
Skills and Knowledge
- Good communication skill
- Proficiency in English and a second language
- Maths Literacy is a pre-requisite to be shortlisted.
Key Performance Areas:
- Answer calls received by the contact centre in a professional, friendly and courteous manner (correct volume, tone, pace and pitch of voice)
- Direct clients to the correct destination (department / person) through correct screening / questioning techniques
- Provides accurate information (including promotion information, functions, facilities, etc) to guests
- Answers guest queries accurately
- Interacts with the guest and provides service to resolve their individual queries
- Delivers prompt service upon first contact
- Identifies and resolves potential service issues first time round
- Downtime on communication services is corrected
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Sun International: Call Centre Learnership Programme 2019
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates