Closing Date: 08 June 2018
Location: Bushbuckridge; Mpumalanga
National Certificate: Public Administration NQF Level 5
Vusheni Learning Academy (VLA)in partnership with Public SETA and Host Employer Bushbuckridge Local Municipality invites applications for a Learnership in National Certificate: Public Administration: NOF Level 5 to be delivered in the Mpumalanga Province within the next 3 months.
An application must meet all the following criteria/requirements:
- Must be currently unemployed.
- Must have never participated In any Learnership or internship,
- Must have a planned career in the Public Sector,
- Minimum Matric Certificate with minimum English Level 4 and Mathematics minimum Level 5 OR Mathematical Literacy minimum Level 4
- Must be a South African citizen and be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Must be committed to attending 60 days of training in Nelspruit,
- Must be willing to enter into a 12-months uninterrupted leadership contract.
- Must be a resident of Bushbuckridge Municipal,
- Must be prepared to be mentored in your own business
A medium of instruction during training will strictly be in English. Successful learners will receive a monthly stipend if you do not receive any communication from us on or before 15 June 2018please consider your application unsuccessfulSpace is limited. Upon successful completion of this programme, competent Learner will receive a PSETA National Certificate.
How To Apply
Interested applicants must submit the below-mentioned documents to Bushbuckridge Local Municipality (Head Office) R533 Graskop Road Opposite Mapulaneng DLTCBushbuckridge, 1280 on or before 08 June 2018:
- Certified copy of South African ID (SAPS Commissioners stamp must reflect an on or before 8 June 2018 date)
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate with minimum English Level 4 and Mathematics minimum Level 5 OR Mathematical Literacy minimum Level 4 (SAPS Commissioner’s stamp must reflect an on before 8 June 2018 date)
- Detailed CV (Provide two cell phone numbers)
- Recent Municipal proof of residential address (Bushbuckridge Municipalities only)
- Professionally prepared Application Letter
For more information or clarity kindly contact PhumlaThemba at (013) 7522439 or Maryanne Mnisi at 013 004 0291