Closing Date: 11 August 2018
Shell Careers: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
If you join Shell South Africa, you’ll be working alongside some of the world’s top talent. To deliver on our business objectives we;
- Strive to find the smartest, most creative and hardest working people.
- Look for people who take ownership of delivering superior results.
- Create a working environment that encourages honesty, integrity and respect for people.
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for recent graduates and ambitious graduates in their final year of study to help us tackle the energy challenge – now and in the future.
There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell. Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
We are looking for graduates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the following courses of Study:
- Economics and Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Industrial)
- Finance (Accounting, Auditing)
Note: Applicants who do not meet the above requirement will be regretted. Please be aware that multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted. Candidates must be lawfully authorised to work in the country in which they are assigned to work in the Programme.
How To Apply