Submit CV: Graduate / Internship at Bryte Insurance Careers
Closing Date: 30 September 2018
Bryte Insurance Careers: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
- You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talents in the industry.
- The Bryte Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or postgraduate students (SA citizens) across many faculties, in particular:
- Commerce: Risk Management and financial management
- Engineering: All fields
- BSc Maths and Statistics
- Actuarial Science
- You will be offered a 12-month fixed-term contract for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme.
As a Bryte Graduate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year.
- Delivering against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor to comprehensively understand the various components of Bryte Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry.
- Successfully complete a Graduate Development Programme Project.
To be considered for the Programme, you are required to have completed a degree in your respective area of study.
- Please upload your CV, a copy of your qualification and/or last Statement of Results
- Your field of study must be indicated in the subject line.
- The primary work location is 15 Marshall Street, Ferreirasdorop, Johannesburg.
- From time to time, you may be required to travel either locally, nationally or internationally. All travel will be covered by our Bryte travel policy.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Bryte Insurance Graduate / Internship Programme
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates