Submit CV: Graduate Internship at APT Careers
APT Careers is a small dynamic company situated in the Southern Suburbs has a position vacant for a Training Programme Administrator. The successful candidate will be part of a team of five and will be responsible to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties will include managing our training programmes as well as assisting with office administrative functions.
APT is the country’s leading presenter of preparation courses for the SAICA APC Examination
written in November of each year, having prepared 77% of the candidates for the
2014 APC and an estimated 79% in 2015.APT’s mission is to strive for excellence in the accountancy profession through providing professional programmes leading our students to qualify as Chartered Accountants.
- Recent graduate with BA or B Soc Science degree.
- Good IT skills -proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Self-starter who is keen to take on new tasks.
- Available 1 May 2018
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- The ability to prioritize and to manage daily workload.
- Deadline driven
- Team player
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent work ethic
- Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered.
Please provide your CV in MS Word format, include copies of your Identity document, passport or drivers license and your Degree Certificate, and submit them to Hayley Calvert
[email protected]apt.co.za with ‘Programme Administration’ in the subject line.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you have not heard from us within two weeks your application was not successful.
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates