Glencore Bursary Programme 2018 – 2019
Glencore South Africa recognises the importance of developing and maintaining a strong professional skills base. In this context, the continuous flow of new talent into the company’s operations is a strategic commitment to its future, and to yours. Glencore Bursary is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies.
Glencore Ferro Alloys is offering
engineering bursaries in the following fields of learning:
- Mechanical Engineering (Ref. E001)
- Metallurgical Engineering (Ref. E002)
- Electrical Engineering (Ref. E003)
- Instrumentation Engineering (Ref. E004).
- Selection is based on academic results and an interview with Glencore Ferro Alloys.
- Applicants from the local communities of our respective operations in an area will take preference.
- Grade 12 applicants: A minimum of a B symbol in Maths, Science and English
- 1st and 2nd-year applicants: 100% pass rate in all subjects.
What the Bursary offers:
- Registration and tuition fees
- Accommodation and meals
- Prescribed textbooks
- A monthly allowance
- Paid vacation work
- A compulsory “work back” period – 1 year for every sponsored year.
How to apply
Closing date is 05 May 2017
Interested? Send your CV to our Human Resources Department at [email protected]
Via – Glencore
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates