Pioneer Foods Apprenticeship Programme 2018
Pioneer Foods (JSE: PFG) is a South African packaged goods company. It operates in South Africa as well as two other African countries and exports a number of its brands globally. The company’s core business is the production, distribution, marketing and selling of a diverse range of food, beverages and related products. It was created following the merger of two other South African paged goods companies (SASKO and Bokomo) in 1997. It was listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (“JSE”) in 2008 under the ticker PFG. The company has a strategic agreement with and is part owned by Sekunjalo Investments as part of Pioneer’s Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment plan.
The Pioneer Foods brand portfolio includes Bokomo cereals, Liqui-Fruit, Ceres Fruit Juice, SASKO bread, Safari dried fruit, Spekko and White Star.In 2016, it was reported that Pioneer gained a 49% stake in the cereal brand Weetabix in East Africa, which included a partnership with Weetabix UK.
Location: Vryheid, PE, Bloemfontein
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment
- Learned trade codes & regulations
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration
|Apprentice / Trainee (Mechanic)|