South Africa SA Government Jobs: Circular 07 of 2022
Posting Issued: 25 February 2022
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Full Document: Circular 07 (click here to view the full document)
Departments with Jobs Requiring only Grade 12
All Departments with open Vacancies:
- Basic Education
- Employment And Labour
- Forestry Fisheries And The Environment
- Government Technical Advisory Centre
- International Relations And Cooperation
- Justice And Constitutional Development
- Planning Monitoring And Evaluation
- Public Works And Infrastructure