South Africa SA Government Jobs: Circular 08 of 2022
Posting Issued: 4 March 2022
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Posting Date: 4 March 2022
Full Document: Circular 08 (click here to view the full document)
Directions: Click on the name of the department / administration to view vacancies in that particular section
- Agriculture Land Reform And Rural Development
- Basic Education
- Civilian Secretariat For Police Service
- Cooperative Governance
- Employment And Labour
- Forestry Fisheries And The Environment
- Government Communications And Information System
- Government Pensions Administration Agency
- Government Printing Works
- Government Technical Advisory Centre
- Higher Education And Training
- Home Affairs
- Human Settlements
- Justice And Constitutional Development
- National Prosecuting Authority
- Office Of The Chief Justice
- Public Works And Infrastructure
- Water And Sanitation