The West Rand District Municipality invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to participate in a capacity building internship programme aimed at providing workplace based experience. This programme forms part of government wide effort aimed at up skilling and creating employment opportunities by availing work based mentorship to unemployed graduates. All interested graduates (Including disabled persons) with qualifications in the study field as listed below are invited to apply.
The interns will receive a stipend of R3,500.00 per month over the duration of this 12 month internship programme.
All interested graduates (Including disabled persons) with qualifications in the study field as listed below are invited to apply
- Internal Audit (X1) – B/degree or National Diploma in Internal Audit
- Finance (X2) – B/Degree or national Diploma in Financial Management or Risk Management
- Human Resource (X2) – B/Degree or National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management (X2) – B/Degree or National Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Communication (X1) – B/Degree or National Diploma in Media Communication
- Town Planning (X1) – B/ Degree or National Diploma in Town Planning
- Information Technology (X1) – B/Degree or National Diploma in Information Technology
How to apply
Closing date is 2 February 2016.A covering letter clearly stating the position you are applying for, certified copies of academic qualifications and a copy of your curriculum vitae must accompany all applications.
Application must be hand delivered for the attention of the Manager: Human Resource and Development, West Rand District Municipality, Cnr Sixth and Park Street, Monday to Friday between 07:30 and 16:00 up to the closing date (a container for hand-delivered applications will be placed at the RECEPTION AREA); or posted to Private Bag X033, Randfontein 1760.
Enquiries: HR Section at (011) 411-5098 / 5069.
Failure to comply with above instructions and late applications will disqualify applicants. Correspondence will only be entered into shortlisted candidates. If you do not receive notifications regarding your application within one month of the closing date, kindly assume that your application was unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment.