The Ndlambe Local Municipality in conjunction with LGSETA is inviting unemployed graduates residing within its jurisdiction to apply for the municipality’s one (1) year graduate internship programme.
The local municipality intends to provide internship in the study fields listed below.
- General Internal Auditing – BCom Degree/ Btech in Internal Auditing (1 Post)
- Construction Processes – Dploma in Construction/ Civil Engineering/ Building Engineering (8 Posts)
- Human Resources Management & Practices – Degree/ National Diploma in Human Resources Management (1 Post)
- Municipal Integrated Development Planning – Degree/National Diploma in Public Administration/ Financial Admin and Municipal Government Finance (10 Posts)
Internal Auditing Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R3,500, while Construction Processes, HR and Municipal Integrated Development Planning Intern will get a stipend of R1,800 per month
How to apply
The closing date is Friday 19 February 2016 at 12h00. To apply, please send your application letter, C.V, certified copies of qualifications, ID document, to the *Human Resource Unit*, Ndlambe Municipality, P.O. Box 13; Port Alfred, 6170.
If you do not receive any correspondence within one week after the closing date consider your application not being successful. Please note that no late / faxed applications will be considered.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates must indicate which area they are applying for.
- Only 18 – 35 years of age that are illegible to apply.
- Ward geographical spread will be considered proportionally.
- Acceptance into the programme does not guarantee permanent appointment of the learner into the structure of the municipality nor being registered in our database guarantees acceptance into the programme;
- Proof of canvassing of councillors and/ or managers will disqualify candidates;
- The municipality reserves the right not to proceed with engaging candidates into the programme.