The Tertiary School in Business Administration (TSiBA) is searching for an IT Intern to join their expanding, dynamic team. In line with our commitment to excellence and innovation, new positions have been created and we have some exciting and rewarding opportunities. TSiBA is committed to driving sustainable social change and igniting opportunity.
The main purpose of this role is to support, administer, maintain, and upgrade the IT infrastructure of the TSiBA Eden campus. Reports to: IT Support Engineer. This is a 6 months internship posiition based in Eden, near Knysna.
- Maintain all PC’s, laptops and thin clients
- Assist staff and students with setting up email on mobile devices
- Troubleshoot network related issues
- Log tickets with outsourcing company regarding server, printer and VOIP phone problems
- Resolve and close tickets logged by staff
- End-User Application Support (Fedena, Microsoft Office, BatchBook, Team Viewer)
- A+ qualification
- Network experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (MS Office 2010 and Windows 7)
- VOIP phone knowledge advantageous
- Committed to lifelong learning and personal development
- Willing to share and transfer knowledge to potential successors
- Works well in a team
- Innovative and willing to try out new ideas
- Strong independent worker
How to apply
To apply to be part of this dynamic team, please send your CV with supporting motivation letter to [email protected]
TSiBA Education is committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally, this includes persons with disabilities. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, providing that this supports the achievement of our Employment Equity goals. Should you not receive a response from TSiBA within fourteen days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Via – TSiBA Education