Paarl Media: Industrial Engineering Graduate Opportunities
Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 15 April 2014
- Apply statistical methods and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards, quality and reliability of products.
- Communicate and confer with management and other personnel to develop production, design standards, manufacturing capabilities and project status.
- Coordinate quality control activities to resolve problems thereby maximizing product reliability and minimizing cost.
- Develop manufacturing methods; labor utilization standards and perform cost analysis to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Direct and engage workers in product measurement, inspections and various testing activities that will ensure quality control and reliability.
- Create and implement best practice standards.
- Manage continuous improvement projects.
- BSc or BEng or BTech in Industrial Engineering
- Graduate with limited experience within an FMCG environment
- In service training one year experience- within FMCG environment advantageous
- Strong communication skills (all levels including on directors level)
- Well-developed written and verbal skills
- Analytical and problem solving
- Acute attention to detail
- Energetic and hardworking
- Able to work independently on projects and also in a team
- Highly driven, tenacious and motivated
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Possess a flair for troubleshooting and analyzing processes
How To Apply