Closing Date: 25 April 2014
- A minimum of NQF Level 6 (National Diploma or B Com degree) with Accounting and Auditing as majors
- Applicants should be SA citizens, and residents of Limpopo, aged between 18 and 35.
- Applicants should not have participated on the program before
- Successful candidates will sign a 24-month contract with the department, and also attend eight (8) training sessions facilitated by the Institute for Internal Auditors spread throughout the 24 months period.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to security clearance.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- A detailed CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Identity document.
High academic performance with the following competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Ability to achieve personal work goals and objectives
- Ability to work well with people
- Ability to present and communicate information
- Writing and reporting skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Assist in conducting audit assignments according to approved audit plan and procedures
- Prepare working papers for audit
- Document system description and process flowcharts
- Conduct follow-up audits
How To Apply
- Post your application forms to: The Head of Department, Limpopo Provincial Treasury, Private Bag X9494, Polokwane, 0700 OR Hand deliver at 46 Hans van Rensburg Street, Polokwane.
- Nkhensani Mabundza : ( 015) 291 8471
- Leah Mawela : (015) 291 8475
- Marcia Makgai : (015) 298 6832