GroupM is looking for a Media Planning Intern to join its team in Johannesburg, Sunninghill
GroupM is WPP’s consolidated media investment management operation, serving as the parent company to agencies including Maxus, MEC, MediaCom and Mindshare.
- Daily management of planning function
- Checking and ensuring media buying is reflective of the media strategy at all times- keeping the strategist and Media operations manager informed of changes due to non-availability of time or space.
- Manage agency network and client relationships
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant agency personnel in Africa network.
- Media planning and coordination
- Produce detailed media implementation plans based on strategy, budget and parameters set in brief.
- Professional, self-motivated, proactive, calm under pressure.
- Ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous numeric accuracy.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Computer skills: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Qualification required: Marketing or Media Studies
- Experience in the advertising industry would be an advantage.
How to apply
Please forward your CV via e-mail to [email protected]
Via – Bizcommunity