Closing Date: 06 November 2014.
The Companies Tribunal has an internship position within the Supply Chain Management unit in Pretoria. The successful candidate will receive a monthly stipend of R4, 500 per month.
The Internship Programme is for period of twelve (12) month period. The successful applicant will be required to sign an Internship contract for the duration of the Internship period.The Companies Tribunal is the agency of the dti established in terms of the Companies Act 71 of 2008. The Tribunal‘s mandate is to carry out adjudicate applications made in terms of the Act by reviewing decisions made by the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) and serve as a forum for alternative dispute resolution in any matter arising under the Act.
Who is eligible to apply for Internship
- South African unemployed graduates (A three year bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Purchasing.)
- Applicant must be between the ages of 21 to 35 years.
- No work experience required.
- The applicant should not have served Internship before and/or been employed.
- Strong computer skills
- English well spoken
- Customer service orientated
- Hardworker and be willing to learn.
Provide support in the Procuring and Purchasing of goods and services:
Source quotations for purchase in compliance with the regulations
• Ensure compliance requirements in terms of SCM thresholds
• Receive delivered goods and verify / sign delivery note / invoices against the purchase order
• Prepare the SCM checklist for payments of suppliers’ invoices; processing and forwarding invoices from suppliers for payment
• Set-up, administer and maintain supplier / vendor database and database registration processes, including preparation and updating
• Maintenance and record keeping of database registration forms, registering new suppliers and retaining existing suppliers; communication with the suppliers / vendors to source compliance documents
• Ensure compliance to SCM policies and procedures, rules and regulations, legislative objectives and other related frameworks
• Administer the end-to-end quotation process
• Assist in providing secretariat service to the Bid Committee/s
• Assist in preparation of bid / tender advert, bids / tender documents for advertisements etc
• Drive specific tasks as mandated by the Chief Financial Officer, as and when required.
How to apply
Interested applicants in the Internship, are required to submit their application letter and detail CV and certified copies of qualifications,
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates.
* Click here to JOIN our Facebook Group for regular updates.
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates.
Note: Background verification, including criminal record and citizenship checks, as well as competency assessment, will form part of the selection process
• The Companies Tribunal is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress
• Candidates whose appointment will promote representatively in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference
• Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements but who have extensive relevant experience will also be considered.
No late applications will be accepted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The successful candidates will be required to sign a performance agreement.
Basadzi Personnel, has been exclusively retained to manage this recruitment drive.
Copies of qualifications should not be included as these will only be requested from short-listed candidates.
Should there be no correspondence from the Tribunal within 30 days after the closing date, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Via – Career24