The Office of the Executive Mayor invites candidates to apply for bursaries to be awarded for the 2015 academic year in the following fields:
- Science Finance
- Tourism & Hospitality
Consideration will be given to previously disadvantaged and disabled people in the Rustenburg Local Municipality area who have completed Grade 12 with a Bachelor admission and have secured provisional admission at a recognised South African Institution. However, strongly motivated applications for undergraduate studies in the identified careers above will be considered. Applicants must be residents of Rustenburg Local Municipality (38 wards).
Table of Contents
The following documents are required:
- Grade 12 results
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of parents’ or guardian’s ID document
- Letter of admission or proof of admission from the Institution of Higher Learning
- Proof of parents’ or guardian’s income (of total monthly income not exceeding R3 500)
- Copy of pension slip (for indigent applicants)
- Affidavit (if parents unemployed)
- Proof of residence
How to apply
Application forms are available at Missionary Mpheni House Building, Rustenburg Local Municipality and from all ward councillors.
Completed application forms must be posted to the Office of the Executive Mayor, PO Box 16, Rustenburg 0300 or hand delivered to Rustenburg Local Municipality, Missionary Mpheni House, cnr Nelson Mandela and Beyers Naude.
Enquiries should be directed to Ms Nomsa Nyanda, tel. (014) 590-3480
Closing Date: 15 December 2014
Via – Platinum Weekly