Tsogo Sun welcomes job applications from passionate and hard -working team players who want to be part of their ever growing Tsogo Sun family. Tso Sun valuee their employees and provide them with the means to grow within the company, opening many doors in the process. If this is an offer that excites you, send in your application and you could be the newest addition to their family.
Dealer Trainee Responsibilities
- Process all game transactions smoothly while strictly complying with company policies and procedures
- Perform cash and chip transactions with 100% accuracy
- Monitor guest play and action very closely to identify and report security problems promptly
- Matric (NQF 4),
- Numeracy skills (NQF 4),
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time,
- Quick thinking with an ability to work in a fast -paced and pressurized environment.
- Previous customer service experience involving cash handling will be a definite advantage.
How to apply
Your application must include the following:
- CV (maximum 4 pages)
- contactable references (with telephone numbers)
- Certified Copies of your ID and Matric Certificate.
- Covering letter telling us three reasons why you’re our top candidate for the job!
Via – Tsogosun
Example : Gaming Table dealer Trainee cover letter