Job Type: Learnership
Company Name: Vital Skills
Company Location: Durban – KZN
Great opportunity for disabled students seeking permanent employment.
We are recruiting and screening on behalf of several clients who want to employ or place people with disabilities on learnerships, internships and other initiatives.
These opportunities are in various industries and fields.
Often they will lead to permanent employment for the deserving and qualifying candidates.
We are currently adding to our database of qualifying candidates.
At this stage only Durban and surrounding areas
Table of Contents
What is a disability?
It is any long term or reoccurring physical, mental or intellectual impairment which affects the candidates ability to find work, advance in employment and/or to perform their work normally.
Often small impairments do qualify.
- The main focus of the requirement is that the candidate must be a person living with a disability.( Please respect the clients Employment Equity needs and requirements in this regard)
- RSA citizens only
- Resident of Durban.
- Ability to fulfill study and workplace experience obligations.
- For Learnerships: Matric and a one year commitment – allowance is paid.
- For Internships: Last year of study which requires work experience or work experience required to fulfill the qualification. Letter from educational institution required. Reasonable internship remuneration is paid.
Please forward the following :
- SHORT CV
- RSA ID
- Medical proof /description of disability
- Highest educational qualification
- Internships- letter stating need for workplace experience.
Suitable for people with a disability
Contact Person: Duncan
Fax Number: 0866858888
Send CV to: [email protected]