2014 Internships: Junior Project Analyst Graduate Opportunity at Grindrod Ltd
Closing Date: 18 June 2014
Grindrod Bank Limited is looking to secure the permanent services of an entry level graduate/postgraduate at its Johannesburg Office. All suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for this vacancy
- Accounting & Financial Skills
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Graduate, must be able to operate at business level with clients and interbank
- Graduate must be detail oriented with ability to analyze information
- Comfortable with a technologically complex environment
- The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling activities throughout the entire life cycle of the card issuing & acquiring process, as well as supporting the efforts of the Retail division as a whole.
- Good writing & communication skills,
- Attention to detail, and
- An ethos of hard work.
How To Apply
Apply for the Grindrod Ltd Junior Project Analyst Graduate Opportunity