Closing Date : 18 June 2014
Location : Sandton
Are you an entry level Graduate/Postgraduate Student? Grindrod is looking to employ YOU!
Grindrod Bank Limited is looking to secure the permanent services of an entry level graduate/postgraduate at its Johannesburg Office.
All suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for this vacancy.
- Accounting & Financial Skills
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Graduate, must be able to operate at business level with clients and interbank
- Graduate must be detail oriented with ability to analyse information
- Comfortable with a technologically complex environment
- Specific Banking knowledge is not a requirement but teach-ability is a necessit
This position requires a familiarity with accounting and information technology, good writing & communication skills, attention to detail, and an ethos of hard work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling activities throughout the entire life cycle of the card issuing & acquiring process, as well as supporting the efforts of the Retail division as a whole.
An ability to grasp how the various technologies interact and support the business models of co-brand clients, will be looked for.
- Project Management and Business Development for Retail Division projects.
- Assisting Vendor (Business & Technology) Project Manager/s.
- Industry/PASA Project Management.
- Any Retail Division related activities required to establish the Division.
Operational activities as required
Should you not hear from us within four working weeks from the closing date of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
How To apply