As part of the experiential training successful candidates will be required to operate and maintain the required throughput within the Brewing process to achieve optimal equipment efficiencies. FET Internships: For students that require 12 months plant exposure in order to obtain a National N Diploma OR In –Service Traineeship: For students from the University of Technology who require 12 months to complete core and elective modules in their logbooks to obtain a National Higher Diploma.
Table of Contents
- Working toward completing a Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Biochemistry qualification
- PC Literacy
- Ability to working in teams.
Selection is based on Academic Records, Academic Performance and Field of study. Applicants will be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
- Understand the chemical process of brewing the beer
- Provide an opportunity to fulfil their experiential training or plant operation exposure
- Monitor Process Performance
- Work in teams
- Contribute to continued improvement in Ibhayi Brewery.
- Contribute to continued Quality Improvement Initiatives
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work shifts
- Vigilant with a bias for action
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Manual dexterity
- Technical aptitude
How to apply