Closing Date: 13 February 2015
Salary Scale: R79 200.00
The Makana Municipality has the following internship posts to be filled by suitably qualified persons. The Makana Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
- (x2) Supply Chain Management
- (x2) Budget and Reporting
- (x1) Asset Management
- (x1) Expenditure Management
- (x1) Registry Management
Table of Contents
- Grade 12/ Matric certificate.
- A three year recognised B. Com degree or equivalent, majoring in Accounting/ Local Government Finance/ Supply Chain Management/ Economics/ Internal Auditing/ Asset Management and Archives and Record Management.
- Competency in the use of computers especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet.
- Must be a graduate residing from within the Makana Municipality jurisdiction (proof of residence required)
KEY COMPETENCY SKILLS
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Willingness and readiness to work long hours and under pressure.
- Good customer care skills.
- To assist and hence receive training and exposure in the following area: Implementation of Financial Management Reforms and the Municipal Finance Management Act.
- General Financial Administration.
- Capital and Operating Budget administration.
- Procurement Administration.
- Asset and Liability Administration.
- Treasury Management.
How to apply
All applications must be made on the Makana Official Application Form (download here) accompanied by a comprehensive CV together with certified copies of qualifications and documentation.
It should be posted to the Acting Municipal Manager, Makana Municipality, P.O. Box 176, Grahamstown, 6140.
N.B Women and people with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
Enquiries: Mr V. Ntshawuzana, Human Resources Practitioner at 046 603 6110
Via – Makana Municipality