Salary: R 103 494 per annum, level 4
- A Matric certificate.
- Call centre or telecommunications related training will be an added advantage.
- Relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of Ms Office Suite.
- Good communication, administration and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Handle incoming calls regarding census related queries.
- Attend to and follow up on queries.
- Provide general support to media, fieldwork staff and general public.
- Track and record calls.
Enquiries: Mr Collen Mokonyane 012 310 4604
How to applyApplications must be submitted on form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any Public Service department, and must be completed in full. Certified copies of your identity document and qualifications as well as a CV must be attached. Applicants risk being disqualified for failing to submit all the required documents.
Forward your application to: Head Office, Pretoria: Post to the Recruitment Manager, Statistics SA, Private Bag X44, Pretoria 0001 or hand-deliver at 167 Manaka Heights Building, corner Andries (Thabo Sehume) and Vermeulen (Madiba) Streets, Pretoria.
Closing Date: 20 March 2015
If you do not hear from us within three months after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.