Netcare Polokwane Hospital has 2 vacancies for Porters to accompany patients to various words, doctors’ room, dispensary etc. Assist where necessary.
- Meet and assist patients entering the front entrance, using necessary equipment (wheelchair , etc)
- Accompany patients to various words, doctors’ room, dispensary etc. Assist where necessary.
- Deliver any messages, parcels, documents, etc. as requested by the Reception staff.
- Responsible for maintenance of trolleys and wheelchairs to ensure in good working order and disinfected after usage.
- Setting up of admission files – Night Duty – to enable faster admissions daily.
- Daily delivery of theatre lists – where necessary
- Liaise with the blood bank regarding blood specimens.
- Operate main switchboard and provide information service.
- Performs general administrative duties.
- Handle the internal mail system by delivering memo’s, bed list, discharge and transfer slips, stickers books, incoming mails and telephone accounts to departments
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
- Fully bilingual with a 3rd language a preferable
- Previous experience in a customer orientated environment would be an advantage.
- Private Hospital experience
- Friendly and service orientated.
- Customer Service
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: 17 March 2015
Via – Netcare