Due to expansion and also as part of our development initiative we are actively seeking a recent finance graduate to join our Durban branch and ”shadow”our Administrative Manager with branch accounting and admin duties. Air Liquide are the largest global gas manufacturers and we are in in over 80 countries with our Head Office based in Paris. If you are pro-active and take the initiative then apply now
Table of Contents
- Degree or 3 year National Diploma in Accounting.
- Be a South African Citizen or permanent resident of South Africa.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Be prepared to work extra hours when required especially at month end.
- Be prepared to assist wherever you are required.
- You would be trained in all aspects of branch administration and general accounting duties.
- Invoicing , stock ,creditors , debtors , delivery notes , GL recons , cash book , health and safety documentation and so on.
- You would form part of an integral and close knit operation/team in Durban so a positive attitude and willingness to assist in other departments when required is key.
- This is a fixed 1 year internship position and the person needs to have completed their studies.
How to apply
Click here to apply