As part of our ongoing recruiting and development initiative we at Air Liquide are seeking an engineering candidate for our operation in Alrode. Air Liquide are the global leaders in the gas manufacturing field and are situated in over 80 countries with our Head Office based in Paris, France. We supply to a wide range of industry including mining,pulp&paper, petro-chemical,sugar,FMCG ,medical etc.
- Degree in either Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- N6 Mechanical or Electrical engineering with trade.
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident of South Africa.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Be prepared to lift heavy equipment / machinery when required.
- Be adaptable to change and be willing to work long hours when required.
- Be mentored and trained in the divisions we are recruiting for.
- Our technology is advanced and includes heat exchangers , pressure vessels , transformers , motors , PLC’s , SCADA , piping , cryogenics and so forth..
- As we are growing each year the need for engineers is growing and we are seeking innovative and proactive people who are prepared to go the extra mile to achieve not only their goals but the groups as well.
How to apply
Click here to apply