Expro: Graduate Internship Opportunity
Location: Cape Town
To provide assistance with buying, logistics and materials for South and East Africa area.
- To expedite orders in accordance with purchase order requirements. Work with business units to communicate and improve delivery where-ever possible and updating SAP accordingly.
- Assist the Accounts department with invoice enquiries requiring clarification / approval. Contact department originators / supervisors on such invoice approval, update SAP with the applicable information and return approved invoices to the Accounts department.
- To action any engineering changes to specifications and advise suppliers accordingly.
- Assist in the organization, operation and security of the stores.
- Assist with random and full stock checks.
- Ensure that general housekeeping is at a high standard for a safe and clean working environment.
- Adhoc duties as required.
- Qualification in Supply Chain Management.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office essential and with experience in MRP/ERP systems (SAP preferred).
- Needs to be a good communicator, persistent and assertive.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How To Apply