CLOSING DATE: 22 April 2014
Stipend: R100K p.a
- Young graduate with BCom degree or Diploma in Accounting, Majoring in accounting.
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively, willingness to rotate within finances sections
- Graduate residing within Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality will be given first preference.
- Prepare the annual budget in conjunction with the integrated Development plan and coordinate all budget inputs from Management and captures in financial management system.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly in -year reports to organ of state and Council, and comply with all legislative requirements.
- Process expenditure claim and ensures that transactions are completed accurately in accordance with laid down accounting procedures and practices
- Reconcile all credit accounts and claims.
- Activating electronic payment and pay roll and cheque payments
How To Apply
Applications for the position should be forwarded to:
The Director Corporate Services
P O Box 48
NB: Faxed and e-mailed applications shall not be accepted.
For further information please contact: Manager Human Resources. L.M MAFIRI Tel: No. 013 262 3056 (During working hours)