Closing Date: 25 July 2014.
Location : Western Cape
DesleeMattex a supplier of premium knitted and woven material that is currently looking for a young, enthusiastic individual to join their team within the Administration department with a special emphasis on Systems and IT related activities.
Should you meet the minimum skills required, please forward an abbreviated CV to the Human Resource Development Department.
Job Title: IT Assistant
Minimum Skills/Experience and knowledge required (Competencies):
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- IT Degree / Diploma
Knowledge of the following will be advantageous:
- Syspro, MS SQL, Oracle, Oracle Forms & reports, Programming Language (eg. Visual, Basic, Delphi etc)
- Report writing skills
- Basic Accounting knowledge
Behavioural Dimensions Required (E.g. managerial, communication, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team.
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Practically minded
- Good trouble shooting skills
Brief description of key performance areas:
- Desktop Support (PC repairs, User support, attending to IT queries).
- Implement and install computer based programs.
- Maintain, monitor and administer the operating system and computer based programs.
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot the ERP program viz.encore
- All other reasonable work instructions given to you by your manager.
How To Apply
Any interested parties are welcome to send a comprehensive CV to Ravesan Archery
Fax attention Ravesan Archery 08602064285
contact number (021) 590 1886.
e-mail [email protected]