Denel Dynamics: Engineering Graduate Internship 2018
Denel Dynamics is seeking an Engineer in Training Intern for their branch in Centurion, Gauteng.
Key Performance Areas:
- Product development in a high tech environment encompassing any, or all, of the following:-design, hardware, software, algorithms, control systems
- Generation of hardware and documentation as required for Aerospace applications
- Contribute actively to the output of a team involved in sub-system and or test equipment design and development.
- Engineering Degree (BEng) in Computer or Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Evidence of true engineering interests or hobbies required
- Must be a South African Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Must have completed the degree within the last 12 months or complete the degree at the end of 2013
- Good academic record
- Passion for practicing engineering in a demanding high tech environment
- Methodical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to contribute and work in a team
- Must show potential and be willing to learn and grow in a challenging work environment.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.pnet.co.za/jobs–Engineer-in-Training-Internship-Centurion-Denel-Dynamics–2116892-inline.html?cid=msearche_indeed___AllJobs” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]